Falls Lake State Recreation
Being outside in the sunny, fresh air, relaxing as a warm ocean breeze blowing through your hair is the ideal way to spend any summer vacation. When you plan this year’s family vacation to Raleigh North Carolina consider Falls Lake State Recreation Area. This park is the perfect location to take your RV Rental, putting a modern twist on the term “roughing it”, the park offers a plethora of activities so you are sure to find something for every member of your family.
Falls Lake State Recreational Activities
- Boating: Spend a day on the water together. Sandling Beach is a great place for you and your family to start an adventurous day of canoeing. For those more geared toward motored boats, a privately managed concession near Rolling View State Recreation Area offers boat launching. This is a perfect place for you and your family to begin an exhilarating day of water sports on your boat rental.
- Swimming: Swimming is a great way for your kids to release energy in preparation for a relaxing evening around the fire. Sandling Beach, Rolling View and Beaverdam all have sandy swim beaches with nearby restrooms and changing facilities.
- Fishing: Bass, bluegill, catfish and crappie are just some of the hundreds of different fish swimming through the streams, ponds and larger bodies of water that surround the campsites.
- Camping: More than 300 sites are available at Falls Lake State Recreation. Whether you are pitching a tent or hooking up a RV rental, to one of the many sites that offer water and electric hookups, this is the vacation spot for you. Backpack camping is also available for those who desire a more primitive experience. Camp fires are allowed in designated areas.
- Cycling: Don’t forget to you check out the 13 miles of trails Falls Lake has to offer you. Located in the Beaverdam area the park offers three loop trails totaling a distance of 6.5 miles of east/intermediate riding, as well as a 6.5-mile trail for advanced riding.
Falls Lake State Recreation also has several trails for hiking and tables for picnicking. A community building may be rented for special events. Rangers hold regularly scheduled educational and interactive programs about Falls Lake State Recreation and its aquatic environment. The endless amount of land represents the countless activities and adventures your family can embark on at Falls Lake State Park in Raleigh.
If you are planning a trip to the Falls Lake State Park, reserve your rentals from Brown’s Recreational Rentals. We offer travel trailer rentals, pontoon rentals, and party rentals in Raleigh NC. However you want to spend your recreational time at Falls Lake Recreation Area, our rentals will make your time enjoyable. Contact us at (910) 723-2730 to reserve a rental today!